What Is An Immediate Full Arch Restoration?
Same Day Teeth in Milford and Derby
Immediate Full Arch Restoration is a contemporary restoration that has revolutionized the way surgeons and dentists think of replacing a full set of teeth.
Dentures are unsecured prostheses with very limited success. Most often, dentures are painful, inconvenient and unstable. Such dentures can make chewing foods difficult, limiting the foods that you once enjoyed. Modern dentistry can help with immediate extractions, dental implants and a temporary tooth replacement.
The Immediate Full Arch Restoration concept replaces your missing teeth with a full dental bridge supported by only 4 or 6 dental implants. With less implants needed, overall treatment time and cost are reduced.
For more information, or to schedule an appointment, please choose an option:
The Immediate Full Dental Arch Difference:
- The unique Immediate Full Arch Restoration solution also ensures greater stability in the bone, reducing the need for bone graft surgery to increase bone volume.
- Typically, a temporary set of teeth can be placed on the same day of surgery.
- The temporary teeth allow you to lead a normal life immediately after surgery. After a short healing period, your dentist will place the final bridge.
- Your quality of life is improved, and you can start enjoying your favorite foods again with renewed confidence.
The Immediate Full Arch Restoration offers you many advantages
- A cost effective solution. Your new replacement teeth require only 4 to 6 implants for each jaw. With fewer implants required, the cost is lowered.
- Reduced need for bone grafting. The special tilting of the implants ensures a secure and stable anchorage for the replaced arch, typically making bone grafting unnecessary.
- Faster treatment and healing time. Your replacement teeth may be attached to your implants immediately after insertion.
Scientifically proven and documented, Immediate Full Arch Restoration is supported by good clinical outcomes from studies over a decade with favorable results.